The e-mentorship program is available to all nurses who are involved or interested in cancer care and other chronic conditions.. Our resources and mentoring are relevant to:
- community nurses who care for patients with cancer and other health conditions
- nurses in emergency care who treat patients with cancer and other health conditions
- nurses in general surgical units assisting with cancer surgery and treatment of other health conditions
- critical care nurses providing care to the terminally ill
- family practice nurses who provide care for cancer survivors and those with chronic conditions in primary care settings
- public health nurses providing health promotion, prevention and screening services for cancer and other health conditions
Our collaboration with NurseONE.ca allows access to our full range of program offerings.
- highly qualified mentors from across Canada
- a confidential online selective screening process for matching mentors and mentees
- online career development and mentorship resources
- career development officers for individual support
NurseONE.ca members have full access to program resources and services by simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or applying to be a mentor or mentee. You also have access to a special career development e-book created for oncology nurses: Careers in Oncology Nursing: What You Need to Know.